Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My new LADY~

Bismillahirahmanirrahim....
OK! SPiLL~~

Holla everyone.. Yosh2~! Update time.. I guess it will be a bulk of update ne..Emoticons.. maaa..

YAARGH~!!! I have alot to say but where do i start... hmm... let begin with LADY~!Emoticons

Kochi2...


its my new Sony Cyber-shot W510.. Haha... coincidentally same like my handphone SE 510.. Well.. its a gift.. from my beloved Papa of course..Emoticons.. i wish for DSLR but it just too expensive.. somehow, if I manage to maintain my dean I'll get it.. Yosh~!! Ganbarimasu~!!Emoticons

Btw again.. its name is LADY.. don't ask me why, my randomness make me decide that name.. somehow, i wish to have a car with this colour.. but maybe a little bit darker... cherry-red maybe.. *whack!* i don't even have a license to dream for a car yet..Emoticons

No comments:

Post a Comment