Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Iftar-ing Outside

Bismillahirahmanirrahim....
OK! SPiLL~~

First and Foremost, I really regret that I can't attend Bravilliant Reunion previously due to certain circumstance.. Sorry..Emoticons
Osh.. its Ramadhan...Emoticons..Previously, I had my Iftar with my bestie minus one.. since one is unable to attend... fufufuh.. really wish you had join us that time dear Mijah.. somehow.. since there is reasonable excuses, its okey then..Emoticons

Well.. since it decide to make sushi, we head to Carrefour to buy the ingredient.. then we head to Megamall... osh... Finally we decide to have our Iftar at Ayam Penyet.. It first time for me to eat this penyet2 thingy~

~Emoticons Nasi Ayam Penyet Emoticons~
Since its been a while that we haven't meet each other especially Mokcik a.k.a Ema, there is alot to tell.. Yeah.. Emoticons..Tanoshi desu~!! I recall one of Yah statement.. " When we grow up, our topic of discussion change".. Well, that is so true.. It is at a state where everyone start to plan their future.. 

I've been knowing this guy when I'm in Form One, in which its been 8 years~ Even we are separate few time, we will always get back together once a while~ Ain't that sweet~Emoticons

Haha... Golden Quest.. "Who gonna marry first?"... One answer "Syafikah"... Emoticons

No comments:

Post a Comment