Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Mecha Kucha Miss Tatsuya

MECHAKUCHAKACHIRMECHAKUCHAKACHIR~~!!!!!! 
Well things happen...

1. Parcel that suppose to be claim but no noty than its turn out next Monday to be last day to be claim or it will be return.. sigh.. ..Gomen ne Facchan if I fail to claim it... ..sigh... My comment : Pos Malaysia, do upgrade your system.. this is the 2nd time the system trouble me~!!

2. SIEP~~!!! Well.. for the nt-th time this is trouble some when student have to find the place by them self... not all people willing to share the bizness info la... Yesterday i manage to get a suitable place... well, thank to deary HIM coz willing to walk and drive for me here and there and give support of finding a place for SIEP in which he also duno what it is.. i finally got one.. ..ops.. i forget to give the petrol money...ma.. next time ne~~.. after getting the place, this is the real challenge.. its really hard for me to get there because the bus schedule which is not following the real schedule... *SIGH~* wish i had a car wish i have a license...

3. the baka FACEBOOK~!!! There is no hiragana at my name on fb anymore... sigh... fb is good but the system change frequently really give mina trouble~ haish,,, *ketok2*

Holidays almost end but i havent meet my bestie yet... awwww... ..miss u guys la.. sigh...

after all.. dear HIM... ..I am really thankful for yesterday... I really am... btw.. gomen ne~ if it seems like its trouble u lots~ sigh~~~!!!!!

YOSH~!! dekiru~!!! 
**btw my lj got it new banner n icon.. *kochi2*

No comments:

Post a Comment