Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

should or should not..

Kind of messy week...suddenly feeling like want to write smtg..
all i can say i would like to accept him if he was really into me.. but i guess i shouldn't....just saw him with another girl.. a little of crush here...hurmm... i wish i didnt pass there... i wish i didnt see him.. i wish i shouldnt really think bout him.. i should not.. waa... i guess i'm not that ready for another shot.. i just feel like i dont... i wish 'you' never tell me that he want to know me so would i wouldnt notice him so i wouldnt ever thing bout that thing again..enough for the last pain i guess..' love so sweet' said arashi but sometime just let it be in the snow just like ueda said..but there is no snow here how can the snow pass the word of love... hehe...well just let it be... i'll be 19 soon.. so let 19th make a new page of my life...new page of friend, new page of achievement in study and new page of love i guess... let the mind clear~~~~~~~


p/s remember about the girl i said b4... she just piss me of.. i try to accep her as she is but she didnt try to accept me as i am..unfair! kirai!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment