Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dear Sweetheart,
“I miss you so much…” the first word that come cross in my mind everytime I see you. You didn’t see me but I see you. Even it is just you picture, enough for now but not later. Sorry cause ignoring you for this certain time. I need to study. I really do. If I don’t we don’t even have chance to meet. I barely want to see you my dear, I really do. I mean it. I really want to know how you’re doing right now. But I just don’t have that time. It’s been a long time I didn’t watch you. Seeing you singing, playing, dancing and having fun for real is something that I hope to do. I miss you, I really do. Just wait for me. “Good Luck” on being a Romeo. Yes, I do jealous of that woman. Well, she is lucky. She really is. Again I’m sorry I miss your show. First is your concert now your theater. It is not I don’t want. I really want too. But I can’t. My hand is not long enough to reach you. “I miss you dear”, I really do. Wait for me till I reach you…Someday…

No comments:

Post a Comment